Voucher Terms & Conditions
AFL Travel Voucher Terms & Conditions:
1. Validity for the AFL Travel Voucher 'Voucher' is subject to availability. Bookings made in conjunction with the Voucher must be made by the expiration date listed on the the Voucher.
3. To redeem the Voucher (online), simply log onto http://www.afltravel.com.au and redeem your Voucher at the payments section of the check-out page using your nominated Voucher Code.
4. To redeem the Voucher (offline), please call or email our Guest Contact Centre on 13 17 43, or firstname.lastname@example.org please note there is a $30.00 per person capped at $120.00 per booking via our Guest Contact Centre.
5. In the event the Voucher is not utilised within the validity period, no cash, credit or extension will be provided.
6. If the Voucher value is not fully utilised, the remaining value will be held as credit against the same voucher reference number to use at a later date.
7. The Voucher and any remaining balance is not transferable amongst guests and is not exchangeable for cash.
8. Once a booking is confirmed, standard Terms and Conditions, fees and any other supplier fees and surcharges, where applicable, will apply for any amendments or cancellation of booking. AFL Travel's complete terms and conditions can be found here or http://www.afltravel.com.au/terms-conditions.
9. The recipient must be 18 years old and above to redeem the Voucher.
10. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the Guest (and their companions) including but not limited to spending money, transfers, meals (other than those specified), drinks (other than those specified), incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, taxes (including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs.
11. The recipient and their travelling companion are also responsible for having a current passport or obtaining a current passport before travelling and any other documentation or immunizations that may be required in order to redeem the Voucher. The Guest (and their travelling companion) is also responsible for obtaining any visas that may be required and for ensuring that they have travel insurance. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Guest at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
12. AFL Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking or utilizing any voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. AFL Travel accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the voucher winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
14. AFL Travel is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this incentive scheme competition), or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, internet access, network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
15. Voucher must be redeemed on a package, which consists of flights, game tickets and accommodation, other tours, transfers and activities may be added in addition to the minimum components.
16. *For further information regarding earning Points and Status Credits with AFL Travel or Virgin Australia Holidays please follow the link: